SO CUTE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO CUTE.

I'm not entirely sure whether this is the right place to post this, but I've just taken a guess :L

Me and Alex are having a lovely Skype conversation, and we got talking about Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!, two things we both enjoyed when we were younger
    Now, he went all cute on me, and decided to go looking at all the cards he used to have, and moaned about all the newer ones, etc, and the fact he got all excited, and all kiddy-like, was the cutest thing in the ENTIRE world :P

You all should talk about stuff that you did when you were little, even if it is a bit geeky: You'd be surprised :'D I wouldn't pin Alex as a Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh! fan, but when I found out, gosh was it cute :'D I love finding out things that I have in common with him, it just makes me love him all the more <3

wll, my boyfriend actually still likes pokemon, and i think it's adorable. i got him a deck of poker cards with the pokemon characters on them and a series of pokemon miniatures, he loved my silly presents <3

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

That sounds insanely cute :'D I might just have to do that maybe one day, for Alex :') <3

Comment

the problem is that now stores don't really sell pokemon anymore. i had to walk all around san francisco and eventually end up in a chinese shop to finally find something cute

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Ahh, well that is what the internet is for! :') I'll find something, for sure

Comment

Walmart still has pokemon cards! our neighbor kids loved them and my niece wanted some so I had to end up going and buying them for her, I found them up by the register, but they definitely have them!

Comment

hehe I still have all my old pokemon cards! And my SO knows too; he bought be the new ds game for me to play on. I'm guessing now that pretty much everyone has the games, the cards aren't as popular as they were 10 years ago.

we do talk about our childhoods a lot- life in America is so different from England! We were talking the other day how I had an obsession with digging holes in my grandad's garden, so my grandad would bury money sometimes for me to find and I'd be delighted I found "treasure" XD. He thought it was so cute!

More recently we were swapping Easter traditions and how it would incorporate both when we're living together :3

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
              <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
              The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
              <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
              <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
              Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
              Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

@nicole, that sounds really awesome! I have the new DS game, being a bit of a nerdy one myself, and I found out that Alex has loads of the old games, like for the GBA and GBC :'D. I might have to discuss Easter traditions too, I love finding out new things about him He always tells me about things, and then goes all shy, and it's insanely cute :')

@Heather, I believe they have cards in game shops and stuff, so I might check there :P We don't have a Walmart, living in England, and all :')

Comment

We would play things like Animal Crossing together, so that's kind of cute
                  <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Originally posted by LauraMaisie View Post
                    I might have to discuss Easter traditions too, I love finding out new things about him He always tells me about things, and then goes all shy, and it's insanely cute :')
                    Where is your SO from, if you don't mind me asking? Because I was outraged they don't have our style Easter eggs in America. I was like "how do you guys LIVE under these conditions?!?!?!" and he was like ".... We have Jelly beans" T_T NO! I NEED my hollow chocolate eggs! haha

I love talking to him about when we were little. Like when he was a baby he was so fat he fell through a deck chair LMAO! It's even more funny because he is small now, the thought of him being a massive baby amuses me and he gets all embarrassed, it's so cute!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                    <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                    The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                    <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                    <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                    Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                    Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

@weetzie I'm might have to try that, it sounds very cute

@nicole, He's from England, too THEY DON'T HAVE OUR STYLE EASTER EGGS IN AMERICA!?! *outrage* :LL I may have to get baby stories from him too :') That would be funny... Or I could always ask his mum That would be hilarious. Thank God he loves me, eh? :P

Comment

Working...
                      X