skype karaoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skype karaoke

My husband and I went to Barbados in March and all the tourists were singing. When we started talking about or trip when we were both back at our respective homes he started saying we should practice for when we go back.. We looked through youtube to find songs we liked, actually he looked for songs he thot I liked and ones he could find words to because he is ESL. Then he practiced the songs while I was at work. When he learned them he sung them to me, with his thick accent and all.

All that to say.... learn your partners favorite song and sing it to them in skype live or by video no matter how bad you are they will love it.

I can still hear his voice singing to me in my head and just hearing the song makes me smile.

I have never tried to learn Michelle's favorite song, but I have sung her songs before. The hardest thing is getting over your embarrassment if you are not a good singer :P

Comment

Being a bad singer is even better, more endearing that you would suffer through it

Comment

I love singing to my SO. Sometime I do without even thinking about it. It's a good thing he loves me because I'm a horrible singer! He just dances along to whatever I'm singing.
        "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
        Made it official: September 17, 2010
        Got engaged: January 15, 2012
        Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
        Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
        Got married: November 21, 2012
        Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
        Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I wish I could sing with my so...but I can't sing in front of everyone. I can sing in the car and thought I was killing this one song so i decided to record myself doing so.....I was wrong, so very, very wrong! Theres no chance of me singing for my SO ever! lol

Comment

awwww so sweet! im a terrible singer but i have had sing to him before n then laugh at myself hahaha

Comment

My S.O. and I serenade each other all the time. We do kick-ass duets, being the horrible singers we are and all

First Met Online: October 2010
              First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
              Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
              First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
              Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
              Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
              Engaged!: June 1, 2013
              Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

Working...
              X