Picture wall!.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture wall!.......

I bought a shower curtain. It has 143 pockets. Guess what I put inside of those pockets? Yes! Pictures of my SO and I!

Take a look:

I still have to fill some pockets, but I need to go to town first and print some more pictures out!

Very cute!!!

Comment

Wow, that's a great way to do it!
      I started to make a 'picture wall' of sorts by putting pictures on my wall using double sided tape, but they fell off after a day, so I gave up. This is a great idea. n.n

Comment

That's a great idea!! may have to pinch it
        As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I have a wall very similar. I love being able to look over and see him and my friends. I like the shower curtain idea.

Comment

awww this is soo adorbable and cute, i wish i had enough pictures to do it, maybe by this summer!
            I love you Nathan <3
            sigpic
            5/25/09 <3

Comment

Ha it's arrived! That was quick looks great!

Comment

This is so cute!!
                sigpic

Comment

Awesome idea I would love to have something like that but neither my SO or I would want to put up that many pictures/don't have anywhere to put them sigh...

Comment

I used to post pictures of my SO on my bedroom wall but they fell off too. Only 3 photo printed papers survived. This is an awesome way to do it!

Comment

that's SOOO cute! one of the walls in my bedroom is literally FULL with pictures of me and brian or me and other people. I love it!

Comment

Aww, I like it! :3

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I like this idea!

Comment

I like this idea too! Now I need to find that kind of shower curtain...
                            "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
                            a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
                            which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
                            - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
                            regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
                            The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
                            - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

That's what I am looking for right now. The shower curtains I keep finding only have a few pockets on them.

Comment

Working...
                              X