What do you like to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you like to do?

My SO and I love to chase each other around and wrestle, but we also like to snuggle on the couch while watching a movie. And we both like to cook.

What's your favorite romantic thing that you and your SO like to do?
    What is your favorite silly thing that you and your SO like to do?

My favorite romantic thing me and my SO like to do is: Snuggle up in bed and talk about anything and everything
    My favorite silly thing me and my SO like to do is: playfight whenever we can, whether it be when he is just sitting on the sofa or when he is trying to play football with my brother XD

Comment

Since we are apart, for about 4 to 6 weeks at a time, we text and video chat allot. To pass the time while we are at work, we play Words with Friends on our i-phones. When we are home together (for about 7 days), we going fishing or we work out in the garden.

Comment

When we're apart, simply video chatting on skype is good. We just hang out, sometimes we'll watch a movie together or listen to music together or just fall asleep together if we're both really tired.

When we're together, lots of things are fun. For silly/fun things we also like wrestling/playfighting as it often leads to.. other things We like going bowling or playing mini-golf together as a fun little 'date' activity I guess, though we're both a little competitive, lol. I also just love going for bike rides or walks with him, as it's something I really enjoy, it's nice when he wants to do those things with me.

More romantic things, I like just curling up with him either to watch a movie, just to cuddle and talk or to fall asleep together (though he usually falls asleep first and starts snoring, which isn't helpful, lol). Otherwise, I enjoy going out to dinner with him or just being able to wake up next to him in the morning and hug him.
        Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
        First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

I've not spent longer than a day with mine yet but we do like finding somewhere nice where we are to just sit and talk away to each other
          I'm sure will do loads more in time
          Everytime I See You, I Get Lost In Your Eyes. When You Hold Me I Get Butterflies. When We're Apart All I Think Of Is You.. <3

Comment

My favourite romantic thing: Either the deep conversations we have while naked LOL, or after a long day, taking a nap together
            Favourite Silly thing: Acting like cats.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
            -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
            \

Comment

Romantic-a walk in the park hand in hand.
              Silly- Working out together. I would say playfighting, but I'm kind of afraid to playfight someone's who's studied wushu for 10 yrs, even if I'm bigger and taller...

Comment

I love our play fights..wrestling is fun..but just laying in bed together cuddling is just as nice is a different way
                " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Sadly, we haven't met up yet, but being in the same time zone, we love to look at the moon together. We feel even closer when we do that anymore.
                  The silly thing we do is that we RP (role play) with instant messaging, and we just go along with what ever we think of whenever we feel like escaping together or want to have some fun. The things we think of are so crazy sometimes, but always makes us closer.

We already planned to cuddle non stop and play video games when we meet up, though. It's going to great when that finally happens!
                  Met Online: 2009-10
                  Started Talking: Jan 25, 2011
                  Relationship Started: June 25, 2011
                  First Meeting: June 9, 2014
                  Engaged: June 12, 2014
                  Second Visit and Road Trip: Sep 3, 2014

Comment

It's been quite a while since we last met up and we weren't quite a couple then. Now that we are apart, we just like to video chat as often as possible and talk about everything and nothing at all. We planned to do a lot of romantic things when we are together the next time we meet - snuggling, going to the cinema together, cooking, walking the dogs...
                    We like being silly too and when we are, we just make funny faces at each other and take photos of that. It's hilarious to look at them later!

Comment

It's been quite a while since we last met up and we weren't quite a couple then. Now that we are apart, we just like to video chat as often as possible and talk about everything and nothing at all. We planned to do a lot of romantic things when we are together the next time we meet - snuggling, going to the cinema together, cooking, walking the dogs...
                      We like being silly too and when we are, we just make funny faces at each other and take photos of that. It's hilarious to look at them later!

Comment

I like tickling him, he is super sensitive and he goes mental. I like going on walks with him though the park and talking.

Comment

I. Love. Wrestling with him it makes me so happy and we get some laughs out of it.

Comment

For romantic stuff one of us makes dinner, pulls lots of blankets and sheets to make an improv bed on the floor, and snuggle while watching a good movie like Anchorman or Disney movies haha
                            Fun: Disney Scene It. We're both super competitive and stubborn, but games are our favorite things!

Comment

When separated we talk on skype about once a day! This has been our first run at being far apart and there hasn't been a day in the last three months that we haven't talked.
                              In person, watching movies til I fall asleep (I always fall asleep... D: ), go on epic adventures across the country side, lay around in the mornings being cozy until someone gets hungry.
                              xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X