Sticky Notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticky Notes

Every time I visit my BF , I always leave sticky notes all over his apt. & car. He loves finding & reading them. I think it's so cute. He still has the sticky notes left in the same places i put them in 08. I love the idea & will continue to do so until were finally under the same roof. Then i'll put them in his work bag hehe

That's really cute! I'll have to leave sticky notes for my S.O. when I visit him

First Met Online: October 2010
    First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
    Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
    First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
    Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
    Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
    Engaged!: June 1, 2013
    Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

I love that idea. There's a thing I saw at hallmark too that had premade Naughty or Nice sticky notes too with different things on them.

Comment

That's such a great idea! Thanks for sharing!
        "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
        Made it official: September 17, 2010
        Got engaged: January 15, 2012
        Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
        Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
        Got married: November 21, 2012
        Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
        Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I used to do this too on visits! And then when we were apart, I would send him a letter with a bunch of sticky notes in it with little drawings/quotations/notes on them. And then I would tell him to put them up around the apartment.

Comment

thank- you. I also send post cards, letters & sticky notes as well, but I think it's super sweet that he leaves them all over his apt. as I left them. even the way I arrange things, he won't move it. I gave him like 10 teddy bears & before I leave , i'll spray his favorite cologne on it for him ^_^

Comment

One night, before he went to bed and I was still asleep, he left me sticky notes all over his apartment. But they didn't just say 'i love you' and all those things, there was one stuck on the lamp that said something along the lines of "you light up my life" and one on the window that said "you are the window to my soul" and others on the computer, the door, the mirror etc. There was around 8 or so, I believe I still have them, but I'm not sure where exactly.
              Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
              First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

My mum and her boyfriend do that, even though they've been living together for some time now. They have heart (and 4leaf-clover and whatever)-shaped sticky notes and put them around their apartment. It's sooo adorable

I hide notes (sometimes even post cards) in my boyfriend's things (drawers, shirt pockets, printer paper, dictionary, etc) before I go back home from visits. When he finds one, he always sends me a text

When I'm on a visit and he gets up early and is out of the house, when I wake up, he always writes me a note that he puts next to my breakfast plate or on the door from his room. I have a serious problem remembering numbers, so I can never remember when he was supposed to come home or when we were going to meet somewhere, so he always puts that in the notes too They never fail to make my day.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

My mum and her boyfriend do that, even though they've been living together for some time now. They have heart (and 4leaf-clover and whatever)-shaped sticky notes and put them around their apartment. It's sooo adorable

I hide notes (sometimes even post cards) in my boyfriend's things (drawers, shirt pockets, printer paper, dictionary, etc) before I go back home from visits. When he finds one, he always sends me a text

When I'm on a visit and he gets up early and is out of the house, when I wake up, he always writes me a note that he puts next to my breakfast plate or on the door from his room. I have a serious problem remembering numbers, so I can never remember when he was supposed to come home or when we were going to meet somewhere, so he always puts that in the notes too They never fail to make my day.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

that is super sweet

Comment

Working...
                  X