Birthday coming up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday coming up...

My bf's birthday is coming up and he made me promise I wouldn't send him a package in mail.
    So I wanna do something virtual for him. I have thought of making a personalized greeting card using Smilebox, which is really cute, but apart from that, I have no idea what else to do.
    I want it to be romantic, but also fun. His Internet connection is not that good, so any games or watching movies/shows/videos together just can't happen.

Do you have any ideas of what I could send him as a virtual birthday present?

I love Smilebox! That's a great idea. I started a Tumblr blog for my SO, which is a really easy way to post photos, short videos, notes, quotes. He likes that he can visit anytime he's really missing me, and I try to add new things every few days or so, even if it's just a quick note.

Comment

OH that's such a cool idea! Is there a link to this website you could share? I'd love to see if I can do something similar for my bf...

Comment

I am unable to send my SO anything, so I tend to paint/draw things for him, or do other things like write him poems or stories and then if its a painting/drawing i will scan it into the computer and email it and if its a poem/story i will email it in text format because my handwriting is AWFUL.

Comment

the url for tumblr is www.tumblr.com IIRC. Its a pretty cool platform.

You can also write him a short story or poem and email it.

Virtual roses are pretty cool (some sites do other flowers too) just do a search for virtual flowers and poke around a few sites to find one you like.

Comment

Working...
          X