Video Games :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Games :D

Me and my boyfriend are active gamers and I was wondering if anyone else did and if they wanted to be XBOX live or steam friends? I also play a game from time to time called League of Legends? Anyone? lol :P

My bf is all about league of legends. I use to play it with him, but it got boring for me. D:

Comment

sorry, my lady and I are all about the world of warcraft :P haha

Comment

We play games like Fable 3 together and, although he would never admit to any friends, Dance Central. Hooray for Xbox Live.

Comment

I wish my boyfriend and I could do something like this together, but he doesn't play games that aren't board games.

Comment

My boyfriend looooooooves League
            His newest project is to teach me how to play
            I am really, really awful XD

Comment

Me and my SO actually met through a gaming community! We game together all the time! It's so cute too because we are both very competitive.

Also, he plays LoL all the time! He is trying to get me into it, but I haven't really tried yet! :3

Comment

Me and my SO met on a steam game. Left 4 Dead. Now we play a ton of games together. Recently we've been playing Resident Evil 5 and on and off playing L4D.

Comment

Working...
                X