Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not quite long distance yet.. how should we spend our last days together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not quite long distance yet.. how should we spend our last days together?

so i still have about a month before my boyfriend moves
    and till then i want to have the most fun with him i ever had
    gimme some ideas of what places we should go, things we should do?
    and also maybe just think of things that you would want to do with your SO if he was here?
    anything fun or sweet and romantic<3

There are many possibilities, especially since you've been together until now (I mean close distance), so I guess you have some favorite spots, places or activities you particularly enjoy. A pretty romantic idea is a picnic It's summer and I'm pretty sure you'd both enjoy it (it's nice to lay in your SO's arms surrounded by nature. Plus, for some reason, I find eating with your SO a nice thing, it's like sharing an experience which brings you closer. Hope I'm not too weird, haha.).

Comment

One of those days would be spent staring directly into the other persons eyes and telling them the deepest thoughts I could think of because I know soon it will all be back to being apart again.

Comment

I'd spent a day just holding each other and cuddling and watching movies together. It's kind of lame but soon it would be gone and I definitely miss those days.

Comment

I'm in a very similar position as you right now! Only, I have a lot fewer days until I move.
          I recommend day trips, they're really fun! Go drive somewhere, and hit up as many cool places along the way as possible. I did this once with my SO, and some of my favorite memories came from that day. Something about just going somewhere... it's exciting! A change of pace!
          And a little advice... make memories! It'll make the move a lot easier
          Every long lost dream led me to where you are
          Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
          Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
          This much I know is true...
          That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

|First Met: 02/28/14|Exchanged Numbers: 03/07/14|First Date: 03/14/14|First Kiss: 03/21/14 |Became a couple: 04/05/14|

Comment

1. Have a night to remember. A nice dinner, a fun evening, something you guys don't always get to do.
            2. Say goodbyes to family. Go with him to say goodbye to his or your family. Because his family is going to worry about you too and it helps if you both are there to talk about what will happen.
            3. Go over things you plan on doing during the time apart. Sometimes it makes the time go by faster if you can figure out ways to fill the time.
            4. CHERISH. EVERY. MOMENT. <3

Comment

Working...
            X