A date :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A date :)

For him to walk here from Texas to Hawaii (according to google map xD) It would take 65 days and 9 hours. For his to bike here it would take 17 days and 13 hours. By car it would be 15 days and 17 hours. Unfortunately, even though it says you can walk/bike/drive over the pacific ocean, there is no bus route, darn.
    All well, time for plan B:
    So I'm trying to convince bf to go on a date with me. Over the phone. Maybe grab some dinner together

What you think? Think he'll like it?

Skype dates are always good. Phone might be hard to eat and talk over.

Comment

True, we skype pretty often though

Comment

I agree, having dinner together is way more comfortable over Skype! That way you can use both hands and don't have to worry about holding the phone all the time.

Comment

yep, i would do it over skype, unless you're certain going somewhere and doing it over the phone will work :P

Comment

I think a change is fun! If over the phone is different sure! Just make sure to eat something that doesn't involve two hands haha
            That was really cute with the distance and map

Comment

I have date night every Saturday night with my SO. He is in Florida, im in New Hampshire. We go into yahoo games and play cribbage together, but we log into a radio station that we both like and listen to a program they have every Saturday night. We call and make special requests and stuff to one another, its pretty cool. And then we usually eat dinner together. We try to cook the same thing. I have to say, out of the year we have been together, we have only missed 4 Saturday nights and i look forward to date night,,when we get together, we are going to continue playing a game together and listening to the radio station via the web in person!!!!

Comment

Can you post a link for the radio station you can call into, please? My girl and I both had lunch at subway on the phone together, yes skype works better but we had fun

Comment

Working...
                X