Taking couple photos on webcam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking couple photos on webcam

So I've been wanting to take pictures with my bf and since he isn't here, we could do it using our webcams. The only thing is, I use skype, and so if I print screen, my photo would be super small while his is huge. Does anyone know any good video chat services that have a nice looking photo-taking set up? Thanks.

I used to print screen while we were on MSN, but since I started using Skype I'm in the same situation as you are
    So let's see if someone can suggest something better.

Comment

ok so how you take a picture of them or the both of you for couple photos on MSN?

Comment

Print screen captures whatever you see on your screen at the moment. So if you are webcaming and have the two of you on the screen you will get a couples picture....

crtl + print screen (i have a separate button for print screen.) Open up something like Paint then press ctrl + v and it will paste the picture. TA DA! A picture of the two of you! We used Skype which I liked a lot for the simple reason it had capture screen. lmao When he'd do something goofy I'd hurry up and capture (example: he mooned me once. lmao or he was showing me some stuff for his truck and had this look on his face that reminded me of a little kid on Christmas morning.) Now we're on MSN. I have to be prepared to do print screen and hurry up and save it in case he does something goofy agian. lol

Comment

In Skype you can make your video full screen. and they you can simply take a screen shot.
          Me and my SO have tried Meebo (similar to MSN; since msn won't work on our computers) but it won't let us make the video full screen. We have tried using google video and skype audio at the same time and meebo video and skype audio... regardless which one we picked, Skype would crash followed by our browser.
          We have been using Skype and only skype since Jan 10' and it has been working great. And yes we've taken pictures of each other.
          CRTL+ SHIFT+4 on Mac or PRTNSCRN on windows (for screen shot)

As for the making skype video full screen, there is no hot key. It is under one of the drop down menus on the top... you'll find it
          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

There is a video program called oovoo where both of your screens are the same size.. very similar to skype

Comment

I have skype and I havent had this problem but it might be my webcam. It does have a lot of features on it that i have used to record or take pics. Have you looked at maybe a different webcam? I want to get an even better one since this will be our main means of communication when he leaves.

Comment

Working...
              X