Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handmade Crafts!

Hey Guys!!!
    Just wanted to share with you things I've made for my bf. I don't know how to add pictures in the forum so I just made an album of them on my profile. Some are pictures of the scrapbook that I made for him, and I hope it will give you guys ideas/inspire other people to start one as well!
    hope you like them!

I've made A LOT of craft things. We have another thread Sans has started about crafts
    https://members.lovingfromadistance....9-Handicrafts!

All of mine are there with pics. Its fun, it's cheap, and he's loves them. I do tem all the time.

Comment

Wow you really did do such a great job with the scrapbook, it looks awesome! I really love how you used maps as backgrounds for some of the pages and how you included little hidden messages, so creative! Thanks so much for sharing .

Comment

They look great! i wish I would have taken pictures of mine! I keep every every everything too! I grabs lots of brochures when we go places they just work so well in the scrap book! I even kept an empty pack of gum he gave me the first time we were together!!

Comment

Those are really cute, and you guys will be able to cherish them forever! Good idea!

Comment

Working...
          X