Simultaneously listen to music together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simultaneously listen to music together

So my SO has been wanting to do something we used to do at the beginning of our relationship...listen to music together! We used to play music on either his or my computer via msn and just listen to it that way. When we started our LDR three months later I guess we kinda stopped. But he told me he missed doing that with me so he had found this website...

https://listeningroom.net/

And its not bad. You have to add the songs yourself but we enjoyed it.

But another question I have is, is there anything that anyone else does to listen to music at the same time? I like being able to listen to the same song as him at the same time. I was just curious to see if there was an easier way. Thanks all!

Thanks so much for sharing, my SO and I both love music so this will be a lot of fun to try out soon

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Me and my SO do too But we use https://www.synchtube.com And not only for music, but for all kinds of YouTube videos!

Comment

if a favorite band of ours releases their album online streaming we'll listen together. it won't be synced up but it is still neat.
        <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

We just put our headphones in and try to sync up with the timing of starting to play the song as best we can. Then we listen to the song in our headphones but watch each other listening on Skype. I'll look into synchtube for watching videos on youtube together, because sometimes getting those to sync up can be slightly hard.

Comment

My SO and I use skype to watch Stardust togethercuz somehow you can share your screen and the sound goes through the mic.

Comment

Working...
            X