Horror Movies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horror Movies!

Well one thing i love about my SO is how fast she can convert into my little baby from watching an EXTREMELY CORNY and OLD horror\suspense movie. So i was hoping if you guys could give me some movie suggestions? 70s, 80s, 90s horror flicks mainly, or any movie you found terrifying! I love getting scared but Nika, Oh mann. . i think she dies a little bit every time the monster pops up haha. So hit me with your best shot! ! . I'll make sure to watch them with her the next time i get to see her again.^^
    My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
    Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
    Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
    Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
    Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
    Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
    Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
    Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
    Tobby: Addict!
    Nika: Addicted! <3

Camp Slaughter. It's not really all that scary but it's old, full of blood and guts, and has a really interesting plot twist, still one of my favorite horror movies

Notes:
    Met: 8.17.09
    Started Dating: 8.20.09
    First Met: 10.2.10
    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Some classics

Leprachan (the first is the best third is okay other than that ugh)
      Nightmare on Elm Street series

And some lesser known ones
      Santa's Slay
      The Nun

Comment

Originally posted by alw83 View Post
        Some classics

Leprachan (the first is the best third is okay other than that ugh)
        I loveeeee <3 definitely second this recommendation.

Notes:
        Met: 8.17.09
        Started Dating: 8.20.09
        First Met: 10.2.10
        Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

I love Horror movies
          But I didn't scared watching it hehe
          - A nightmare on Elm street
          - The Exorcist
          - The Exorcism of Emily Rose
          -I know what you did last summer
          - The Insidious
          - Scream
          -Chucky Series
          -The Last House
          - Drag me to hell
          - The Perfume
          - The Texas Chain saw Massacre
          - The Amityville
          - The Wicker Man

Tobby, we have some horror movies in Phil that surely scary.
          - Dalaw
          - Feng Shui
          - Sukob
          - Shake rattle and roll 3
          - Tiyanak

Japanese, Korean, Thai horror films
          - The Ring
          - Sick Nurses
          - One Missed call
          - The Grudge
          - The Shutter

Many to mention (I forgot the other movies)
          "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

How about the Final Destination series? That's scary lol So much so, I can't watch it xD

Comment

i'm more terrified by the thriller genre than the action/gore ones

basically for me it would be movies based on Stephen King Novels, like "The Shining", "It", "The Langoliers " etc..
              also, the fist title that came to mind is "Poltergeist"

Enjoy your movie nights!
              Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
              And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
              ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Dance of the Dead. Hahahahaha
                <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Originally posted by weetzie View Post
                  Dance of the Dead. Hahahahaha

HAHAHAHA that movie is a bust xD!

Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
                  Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
                  Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
                  Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!

Comment

Oh my gosh! She actually watches them with you? Haha you're lucky. I absolutely HATE HATE HATE thriller movies. I can do action or gore but I can not, under any circumstance, watch suspense. I'm the kind of person that curls into a ball and sleeps with the lights on for 3 weeks afterwards. My SO, however, loves them and likes my reaction too but I refuse to see any with him. No matter how hard he pushes, I never give in. It's not worth it at all hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by nic&matt View Post
                      Oh my gosh! She actually watches them with you? Haha you're lucky. I absolutely HATE HATE HATE thriller movies. I can do action or gore but I can not, under any circumstance, watch suspense. I'm the kind of person that curls into a ball and sleeps with the lights on for 3 weeks afterwards. My SO, however, loves them and likes my reaction too but I refuse to see any with him. No matter how hard he pushes, I never give in. It's not worth it at all hahaha

Can't say she watches them with me considering she always hid her face in my lap! hahaha. You should give your SO a chance and watch at least ONE horror film with him :P. I'm sure he'll be there to cover your face when the monster pops up too :P.

Comment

Working...
                      X