Halloween ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween ?

I love Halloween Always have Always will. I need ideas for what my boyfriend and I can do on Halloween.
    I thought about sending him candy but he will probably take his brother and sister trick or treating.

But I was wondering what we could do.
    " There is always hope.
    "

Have you thought about maybe sending him a Halloween Care Package? You could make one yourself or order one from a website. I'm sure that's something he would enjoy.

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Online haunted houses might be fun. I think my SO and I are gonna try that this year.

Comment

Great Idea Kat! I think I want to try that now too!

Comment

I agree Kat, that sounds like something fun to do

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

You could try a horror movie marathon, if you both like those.

Comment

Yeah but normally we watch horror movies when he can hold me cuz I get scared.
              " There is always hope.
              "

Comment

Horror movies scare me when I'm alone too, but it is more comforting watching it with my SO so I can at least hear his voice. Of course I like to squeeze things when I'm scared so I grab a pillow or a big stuffed animal to hold onto while I watch movies.

Otherwise that horror house idea sounds really interesting. I think my SO and I are going to try that, and/or watch horror movies.

Comment

yeah i would exchange halloween care packages and watch scary movies together while eating the candy! in costume.
                  <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

A scary movie marathon would be fun, anyone know some good sci-fi horror (aside from the Aliens series, we know about them)?

Most I've been able to do for this one is I let her say what costume she'd like to see me in and made sure to pick it up for Halloween.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorTom View Post
                      Most I've been able to do for this one is I let her say what costume she'd like to see me in and made sure to pick it up for Halloween.
                      Hellooooooooo, nurse.

I love Halloween, I wish we celebrated it more here in England. It might sound silly and a bit old fashioned, but why not get on Skype, turn off all the lights save a couple of candles, and tell each other really creepy ghost stories? You might just end up in fits of giggles rather than being scared, but it'll fun playing story teller.

Comment

Not even sure what my plans for Halloween are yet....I was in a store yesterday and wanted to buy the Little Red Riding Hood outfit but then I realized I'm supposed to be saving money for my SO trip here and I was mad that I couldn't do both ;3; I want all the outfits BLARG lol, I think I just desperately want a closet full of costumes. They're multi use you know I did however buy a few accessories, such as some steampunk jewelery ( earrings and a necklace ) and stockings that make it look like you have tattoos

Comment

Bake him some cookies or something instead. Something made by you that can't be replace by something from the store. So, maybe a little letter along with some home-made goodies

I haven't even thought about sending SO something for Halloween. His bday is the week after Halloween, so maybe I can combine. Hmmm....

Comment

Ooo, the online haunted house idea sounds awesome! I'll have to mention that to him.

I have a sort of tradition that I watch Hocus Pocus every Halloween without fail. I don't know why or when I started, but I've been doing it for a looong time. Not last year, but the year before that we watched it together. I'm not sure if I could get him to watch it again this year because he's the type of person who doesn't like watching/listening/reading things over and over again. We had a zombie movie marathon and went through all of the 'of the Dead' series. This year I'm pushing for the Nightmare on Elm Street movies for shits and giggles.

Comment

I love Halloween! Unfortunately it's not really popular here in Germany. Which is a shame! I love the costumes, the candy - everything! I can't even get my hands on candy corn... I would also love to watch a horror movie with my SO, but she gets so scared when I'm not there to hold her. Aw!

Comment

Working...
                              X