Tumblr Blog:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tumblr Blog:)

So me and my SO was talking the other day about making a blog about our LDR for other people to read and also for us to read again one day Because i dont wanna forget anything that goes on in our relationship. So we made a Tumblr and now we are blogging different things on it like our love story so far and other cute things like our tweets from twitter/cute text messages and pictures we have made each other
    Its something we can do together and it really feels good to do things with him other than playing Minecraft and watching movies
    Last edited by xAngelx; October 6, 2011, 09:18 PM.
    Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

My SO barely keeps his facebook up to date, so I don't expect him to help me keep a blog lol.

But, I created a love page on my Tumblr, and put links to certain tags I use in it... Like I'm doing the 30 Day LDR challenge, so there's a link to that tag on my blog, and I have a link to photos tag, and a chats tag. Pretty much I'm documenting our relationship for us

Comment

Originally posted by CupidsVictim View Post
      My SO barely keeps his facebook up to date, so I don't expect him to help me keep a blog lol.

But, I created a love page on my Tumblr, and put links to certain tags I use in it... Like I'm doing the 30 Day LDR challenge, so there's a link to that tag on my blog, and I have a link to photos tag, and a chats tag. Pretty much I'm documenting our relationship for us
      That sounds cool Whats the link to your tumblr?

Comment

mine is mothtoacandleflame.tumblr.com

Comment

Great idea! Just started one for us (though it will only be me using it, Miguel barely even goes on faebook lol)

Here am I

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
          -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
          \

Comment

awesome

Comment

I created a Tumblr for me and my SO's relationship as well. He isn't the type to add things to it but he likes the idea.

Mine is

https://heismyaddiction.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by rcknmommy View Post
                I created a Tumblr for me and my SO's relationship as well. He isn't the type to add things to it but he likes the idea.

Mine is

https://heismyaddiction.tumblr.com/
                Followed you

Comment

Followed you guys ^_^ i'm https://snowfacedgirl.tumblr.com
                  <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

I just made one the other day. It's very addicting ... My SO probably wont post anything, but he is the type that will tell me if he thinks I should post something.

mine is moretimesinfinity.tumblr.com

Comment

here is My Tumblr:

https://iminlovewith-rawr-ima-wolf.tumblr.com/

dedicated to Long Distance Relationships and my Girlfriend <3 and my tumblr has a link to my SO's Tumblr as well.

anyone who follows gets a new follower(me) :P

Comment

I know this post was made forever ago, but I'll ask anyway- what's the 30 Day LDR challenge? I love Tumblr, btw

Comment

Working...
                        X