Good Morning Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Posts

Diana and I have been both very busy these days. We used to talk to each other a lot, but now we have our own studies, extracurricular activities and social life to deal with.
    However, we both feel like something is missing when we do not communicate at all.

So what we do is tell each other good morning on Facebook. I make sure to tell her that at 10:30 PM, which is 6:30 AM PST, the time she usually wakes up. My girlfriend, on the other hand, says good morning during her afternoon, which is when I wake up in Japan. That way we are reassured that we still love and care each other, even if we can't keep in touch.

Don't you think it's a brilliant idea?

I think that's an awesome idea!! My guy is six hours ahead of me, so when he wakes up, or when he's finished with work he manages to send me a sweet message saying how much he misses me, and can't wait to talk to me. We both do that. We haven't missed one day! I love the idea of what you guys are doing!! Wishing you all the best. God bless. x

Comment

My SO and I always send each other good morning messages as well. And have been doing so ever since we became LD. I love it, it ensures you both have a great start to the day

Comment

That is a great idea! Good thinking. My SO and I send good morning texts but we have the luxury of being in the same country and time zone. Good thinking!!!
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Me and my SO do it every single weekday morning as well and sometimes we even send our messages on Facebook at the same time, which is very cute!

Comment

Cute Also, not sure if you guys use MSN to communicate (or if other programs allow this), but there's an option to leave video messages for the other person so see when they log in. My SO and I haven't actually used it yet, but it seems like it could come in handy here.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

I'm probably a bit overboard.. usually on FB it's a video and quote each morning and evening.. at least one of the two.. but more often both...

in addition.. he receives a Oyasumi (good night) email from me every evening.. and when I wake up... he gets a Konnichiwa (Good Afternoon) email as well.. sometimes there is a Ohayou gozaimasu ( good morning during my afternoon). We talk mainly via email.. but we often share videos on facebook and then some..
              “There is in every true woman's heart, a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.”
              ~Washington Irving

Comment

there is nothing better than a good morning text when they wake up. its one thing for him to say "I think about you as soon as I wake up", but its nice to actually see it.
                everything happens for a reason. We may never find out what that reason is/was, but there is a reason.

Comment

We don't do this as often anymore...actually, I don't think we ever do...jmm should fix that.

Comment

My SO has written me a good morning message ever since we started dating, that I would read when I woke up. The past months, he has also send me a 'slaap lekker' message (=sleep well in Dutch). I'm always surprised how he manages to write something different every time! It's really cute, I love them

Comment

Yes I do that as well. It's great fun!

Comment

I'm not on Facebook so we don't do that, but my SO often sneaks online when he gets to work in the morning and says a quick (or sometimes lengthier) good morning. I think the posts are a really sweet idea though

Comment

We text each other Good Morning everyday.
                          Things happen for a reason especially when you never expected it

Comment

We do this too, except not on Facebook, by text. He sends me a message in the evening before he goes to bed, so then I get it in the morning and reply so he has a message when he wakes up too
                            No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

I used to do this a lot, it used to be a text message on a message on facebook. We each had our sepereat accounts then he went and created an account for the two of us. It was sweet, but he loved to write novels.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                              X