Private Facebook Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private Facebook Album

You can change the settings to an album on Facebook to Custom and make it just where you and your SO can see it. I tried to get my boyfriend to do the blog thing, but he wasn't so down for the idea because we already text each other and talk to each other on the phone so often which is understandable, I had doubts about it myself. However, I started a private album that only he and I can see and it has a bunch of pictures that remind me of him in it and just cute little things in it. Just an idea for those opposed to the blog idea.
    candi ❤ austin
    ღ5.11.2011ღ
    ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
    ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
    ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
    ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
    [/CENTER]

I do this on my Facebook account I have a stash of photos of Chris, as well as a number of landscape pictures of the area in which he lives. I like looking at them from time to time.

Comment

We did a photo a day for a while and used a private album, it was handy to just share things with him.

Comment

Just be careful with Facebook. Don't put up anything you wouldn't want anyone else to see. Facebook has a history of changing privacy policies without notice, and of glitches with privacy settings. I've known people who had their accounts completely locked down and then suddenly their privacy settings changed to public. Also, any photos you post to Facebook become the property of Facebook, and while it isn't likely, they can use your photos if they want.

Facebook is fun for keeping in touch with people, but their lack of respect for member's privacy and ownership of everything on your account make them sort of evil.

I use Flickr, which you can also lock down.

Comment

Actually, that thought did cross my mind. There's nothing too risque or anything, it's just a lot of mush, thankfully. As far as Flickr goes, I'd be worried about that because this isn't photography I did. It's more so just stuff I found on Tumblr, inside jokes, etc. I have seen one person have a private, password locked tumblr before for her boyfriend. Is tumblr better with privacy? Should add that while he's not down for keeping a tumblr together because of the contact we already keep, it would just be something for him to look at. I guess with the Flickr I was concerned about having an account deleted since it wasn't photography and I thought Flickr was mainly photography based. Let me know and thanks!
          candi ❤ austin
          ღ5.11.2011ღ
          ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
          ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
          ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
          ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
          X