Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending Flowers

Guys, it´s kind of expensive sending flowers over long distances :/

So for those of you like me who prefer to spend money on being with your SO´s, here´s a suggestion. Google a flower shop (My SO makes fun of me for using google as a verb :/) in the city in which your darling lives. Then make an order with them! They will deliver it no worries, and for a considerably smaller amount than online flower stores especially intended for sending flowers long distances! Family and I have been doing it this way for years (relatives live all over the place :P).

Now go send your loved one some flowers. Go on!

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
    -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
    \

I realize this is off-topic, but I just wanted to tell you that I just watched your video of your story and I loved it!

Comment

Aww thank you for the compliment! :3 I´m glad you enjoyed it ^.^

-Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
      \

Comment

Aww thank you for the compliment! :3 I´m glad you enjoyed it ^.^

-Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
        \

Comment

Ok so me getting flowers is not feasible at this time so what my SO does is he takes pics of flowers and will randomly send them to me. I LOVE this idea I'm one of the rare girls that thinks fresh flowers although very pretty are a waste of money since they die within a few days. So when i have pics of them I will always have all the flowers that he sends me. I can make them screesavers, wallpapers, etc for my computers, phone and ipod. I love it I can see them whenever I want. =)

Comment

Aww! That´s super cute! ^.^

-Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
            \

Comment

well, how i wish i will receive flowers tomorrow on my birthday from my SO..
              well, first i wish he will remember that tomorrow is my bday...hahhaa
              "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

You are so right!

The first time I ordered flowers for my SO I didn't know that some german flower shops can have their websites in english and I ended up ordering off a English website and it was so expensive! I then realised afterwards that the German company they sent my order to would have done it for so much cheaper. So the next time I ordered her flowers I ordered them off this German website for suchhh a better price!

Comment

My SO always did this when he sent flowers and we were long distance. The first time, I was living in Missouri, and he was living in Paris. The delivery person gave it away when he said, "I got a call from Paris today!" when he called to set up delivery. :P

Comment

Ha that's fantastic! I know for a fact he sent me flowers for our anniversary a couple of months ago, but it failed as the international flower shop basically scammed him. He got his money back and all but I still didn't get my flowers :-/
                    (This was all meant to be a secret, but really he's not that good at covering his tracks.)

Problems is most of the flower shops here are small crafts places and even if they have a website, they usually don't have the option for online paying (like my favourite florist). There are some online flower shops based locally, but I don't really think much of their flowers tbh.
                    I hope he finds a way before our next anniversary!

Originally posted by maja_marky View Post
                    well, how i wish i will receive flowers tomorrow on my birthday from my SO..
                    well, first i wish he will remember that tomorrow is my bday...hahhaa
                    Aw I'm sure he'll remember! I hope he does something special for your day.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love flowers! :-D its a great idea! My husband sent me flower and chocolate for my bday.. Its delivered to my office..and I think he ordered from local flower shop in my country.

Comment

Working...
                      X