Quote song lyrics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote song lyrics....

this maybe a little bit on the cheesy side but its an idea to show your SO how much you love them, pick a song that reminds you of them and then pick a few lyrics and either send them an offline message or email for them to read later and copy/paste it to them followed by your own words, its just a little idea i had to show off your romantic side everyday. this site has alot of love songs to give you some ideas: https://mag.weddingcentral.com.au/mu...assicLoveSongs

I am always quoting songs to my SO, we both love music and I feel it a great way to express emotions

Comment

Oh I love this! I think a lot of couples hears a song or a lyric that makes them think of the one they love

Comment

I'd say at least every other day I send the SO a text of some lyrics....it's usually me driving around and I hear a song and think AW I MISS BRYCE! I've sent him everything from our song, to romantic love songs, to even Madonnas 'when I think about you I touch myself.' hee hee

Comment

Kiss me though the phone

This is definitely a good way to show someone that you're thinking about them. My boyfriend used to randomly send me lyrics from "kiss me through the phone" when he missed me =). Now we tell each other about songs that spark that nostalgia of being together. Its also really sweet to get your favorite lyric from a song and make it his/her ring tone. It makes us feel special to know that song is playing as the phone rings =3.
          www.makeownringtone.com could help make some out of the songs on your computer.

Comment

This is something we do all the time. I love when he surprises me and texts me to tell me the song he's listening to reminds him of me. He loves it when I do the same for him. He knows that anytime he tells me a song reminds him of me, I go and add it to my Ipod so when I'm missing him, I can just listen to the songs over and over, and it makes me feel a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by BJL_Sweetheart1109 View Post
              I'd say at least every other day I send the SO a text of some lyrics....it's usually me driving around and I hear a song and think AW I MISS BRYCE! I've sent him everything from our song, to romantic love songs, to even Madonnas 'when I think about you I touch myself.' hee hee
              Haha! This made me laugh out loud. Your relationship reminds me a lot of mine!!
              Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterfly View Post
                Haha! This made me laugh out loud. Your relationship reminds me a lot of mine!!
                Reminds me a lot of mine also.. haha Just a few days ago I wrote a letter to him by arranging song lyrics of our favourite songs. Since we're both into rock music, most people will think I'm a bit crazy putting Rammstein and Oompf lyric snippets (among others and yes, also some more romantic ones^^) into a love letter but it works well for us. He loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Levinia View Post
                  Reminds me a lot of mine also.. haha Just a few days ago I wrote a letter to him by arranging song lyrics of our favourite songs. Since we're both into rock music, most people will think I'm a bit crazy putting Rammstein and Oompf lyric snippets (among others and yes, also some more romantic ones^^) into a love letter but it works well for us. He loved it.
                  I actually did something similar to this, I took a song that we used to sing all the time when we were driving around together (Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's) and adjusted the lyrics to make it apply to our relationship even more than it already does. Don't quite have the voice to sing it to him, but I sent the lyrics in an email and he loved it just as much.

"You know it's love when you want to keep holding hands even after you're sweaty."
                  -- Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                  X