No announcement yet.

Anyone play wow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see I'm a bit late to this thread, but I play Alliance, got my fiance' involved, he got his kids involved...we're creating a family raid team! /Lol
    We play together even tho he's in Australia & I'm in the States. He gets up in the am, I log on in the evening; it works pretty well. Some weekends he gets nothing done during the day, & I end up staying awake all night, but at least we are doing it together. We've become a pretty good team too!
    Our guild is always looking for another good player if you're willing to go Alliance!

As to the posts about meeting in-game, I think you have to play to not think I'm crazy saying this, but the way someone plays an MMORPG teaches you about them. Some people don't care for their team, they just don't care about the actual people on the other side of the keyboard. But the ones who play well in a group...play style gives insight into personality.

Comment

Originally posted by spero View Post
      I see I'm a bit late to this thread, but I play Alliance, got my fiance' involved, he got his kids involved...we're creating a family raid team! /Lol
      We play together even tho he's in Australia & I'm in the States. He gets up in the am, I log on in the evening; it works pretty well. Some weekends he gets nothing done during the day, & I end up staying awake all night, but at least we are doing it together. We've become a pretty good team too!
      Our guild is always looking for another good player if you're willing to go Alliance!
      I just wanted to say that this is absloutely adorable, and such a fantastic idea!
      I read this post out to my boyfriend and he thinks so too, he even went "AWWWWW!" :3

Comment

Me and my SO met on wow too, lightbringer, european server. I clearly remember asking In general chat whether any one else was grinding wintersabre rep lol.... If she hadnt replied back then.... We would have never met... Were almost one year later now. She still plays. I stopped since with every expansion it gets worse hehe. Every once in a while i feel like starting again but i just dont want to fill blizzards wallet anymore. We play loads of other games together that are for free ;-) . Wordfeud turns out be great haha!

Comment

My SO plays wow and magic the gathering. I don't know much about either and my comp doesn't have enough ram for wow otherwise I'd try to play. It seems interesting on his last visit he was showing me all of the cool realms =]

Comment

Hi Monkeybunny!
            My WoW account is active. My SO (Wisconsin) and I just recently switched to this game from City of Heroes.
            I've been playing WoW off and on since 2007. I still have to max out a toon.
            We play Horde.
            I find WoW to be very complex compared to City Of Heroes. I'm lazy when it comes to grinding levels. haha

Comment

Yep, it's how we met. I still play occasionally, he does not. It does get boring without him there.

Comment

My SO and I met on WoW as well. I actually just posted yesterday our really nerdy story in the LDR Stories forum. <3 We don't play anymore - the game has gotten pretty stale since the last expansion came out. Instead we've migrated to SWTOR and have been playing League of Legends for years.
                *Our World of Warcraft Love Story*

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyWhisper View Post
                  I just wanted to say that this is absloutely adorable, and such a fantastic idea!
                  I read this post out to my boyfriend and he thinks so too, he even went "AWWWWW!" :3
                  Thanks, DaisyWhisper!
                  The cool thing about it, is when we are finally married, he will move here but the kids (or one, at least) is staying there with their mom. The game gives us something to do together then as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X