Finding The Perfect Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding The Perfect Gift

Well our 2 year anniversary is in a couple of months and even though me and him share almost the same background; he's from the projects, I live in a Puerto Rican ghetto, I always considered him and I ying & yang. I wanted to find a necklace like that so we can share (I get the ying, he gets yang) I know I have plenty of time but time is passing by quick and I'm not very girly so I wouldn't know any jewelry stores that have mizpah necklaces, maybe I should find another present.

It sounds like a lovely idea =). Have you tried searching the internet to see if you could get one online? You may be able to find it easier that way =).

Comment

I've tried but its hard when you don't have a credit card >_<

Comment

Oh that sucks =/ Maybe you could ask people where you live if they know of any places there where you could find it.

Comment

I'll try, wait I have but I'll ask them if they'll go to the mall for me

Comment

Hmmm... could you make it? I'm trying to think of a way to make it durable. If you could find some kind of plastic or wood that was thin enough for you to actually cut it, you could draw it, paint it, cut it, and hang it from some kind of cord. I'm just trying to think of things that you could buy without having to go too far...

Comment

Working...
            X