Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice on gift?

Hi everyone,

Soon I'm sending out my first package to my SO.
    Now I have been wanting to write him more likely a letter every day for when we're apart(or atleast untill our next anniversary, so about 31 ish letters or more)

I have been working on it and I'm wondering if I should write them all down on several stationary paper( I typed it first)

But now I came across the idea of putting it on an Usb stick(of course edit it into a decorated letter kind on the computer with the text in it)And put it in the package too?Or is that rather silly?I'd also put music and other things on it.

Or write all of them in a cute blank page book he gave me (which he wrote a few pages in first aswell)
    The last idea would be to order some kind of 'photobook' with all the letters I could create on the computer.

I'd just like to send it out next week, and writing all of those down(typing seems easier)..I think that may take a while.

What do you guys suggest?

I did something similar in the first package I just sent. Since I live near the beach, I took pictures with messages in the ground and stored them on a USB stick along with music that reminded me of us/he had linked. I also wrote a letter too, on a letter set type stationary. Music notes on it, because music is a big part of my SO's life. It's how he communicates his feelings easier. I don't think it's tacky or corny, though I'm nervous that he won't like it. Just be creative and do you, is all the advice you really need.

Comment

I think that is a super creative idea and I think he would like it. I would like it if my SO gave me something like that. You should totally do it.

Comment

Working...
      X