Learn about each other and how you both feel about "us"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learn about each other and how you both feel about "us"

A few months ago the Borders in my home town was going out of business. I was browsing through their barren racks when I came across a book called All About Us by Philip Keel. Of course I picked it up. It is a book of questions about you, your relationship, and your partner. It is designed to be filled out together or on your own. Of course I bought it (it was super cheap thank you close out sales!). Since then when I feel like Erik and I are running out of things to talk about or I'm missing him a whole lot, I'll pull it out and ask him one of the questions. It's a lot of fun, because it offers a place for each of you to answer. It's funny when it asks questions about things like when we started dating or when we fell in love and our answers are completely different. I also occasionally go through and try and see how many questions I can answer with needing to ask him. Anyway, I thought I'd share, because Erik and I have really enjoyed this opportunity to get to know each other and I figured you guys would get a kick out of it too.

Here's a link to the book on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/All-About-Us-...0710549&sr=8-1

I'll check it out! Thanx for sharing

Comment

sounds awesome! ! the time me and my SO spent together back in June was usually with other company, so conversations flowed smoothly. whenever it was just us two. . welll hahaha this book wouldve been helpful. thanks for posting!
      My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
      Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
      Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
      Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
      Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
      Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
      Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
      Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
      Tobby: Addict!
      Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

I found this at Urban Outfitters over the summer and we loved it! Definitely recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by amartnotkmart View Post
          I found this at Urban Outfitters over the summer and we loved it! Definitely recommend.
          I knew I'd seen it somewhere.

Comment

I just read the reviews on Amazon. Not my thing. I don't need to know everything about my SO's past. I'm jealous enough as it is. But I know that she wouldn't feel comfortable about this either, so all good.

Comment

i seen this before! lol wanted to buy it, maybe ill find it for when hes here
              I love you Nathan <3
              sigpic
              5/25/09 <3

Comment

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
                I just read the reviews on Amazon. Not my thing. I don't need to know everything about my SO's past. I'm jealous enough as it is. But I know that she wouldn't feel comfortable about this either, so all good.
                It does tend to ask some pretty prying questions. And I definitely wouldn't recommend it if your jealous, but some of the categories offer good information you wouldn't have thought to ask.

Comment

this sounds like an interesting book. i might need to stop by a book store and check it out (if there are still book stores around). I always find myself running out of things to talk about with my SO over the phone so this might come in handy Or i can just pull this out during our next visit

Comment

Working...
                  X