Change Fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change Fees

Change fees are absolutely ridiculous. I am set to fly home on December 16th but found out that I could actually leave earlier. However, the airline I'm flying with charges a $150 change fee. That is insane! I am just upset that I'll be sitting around, waiting, and doing nothing since I can't shell out $150. It makes me frustrated.

That's not bad actually...I paid 275 for an extra day and a half this past June.. so some airlines charge more.. and a change fee is usual in addition to any difference in the fare price. But yes its SUCKS.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
    And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauntedpoet View Post
      That's not bad actually...I paid 275 for an extra day and a half this past June.. so some airlines charge more.. and a change fee is usual in addition to any difference in the fare price. But yes its SUCKS.
      Yeah it's awful. I'm trying to kind of convince my parents but I don't think they'll buy it. I'm going to go the odd route of trying to make a bargain with them I guess you could call it. If they pay the 150 now, I'll sell some of my old (yet some still new) stuff that I know will make a good chunk of change and pay them back. Not sure if it will work but we'll see.

Also on a side not, I noticed you are from NH. I'm currently at an out of state school but NH is my home <3.

Comment

Those fees are ridiculous...! You have to pay for the difference and the change fee which basically sums it up to the cost of a brand new booking

Comment

Working...
        X