Disney World!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney World!!

My family was so nice to take my SO with us to Disney World tomorrow! Does anyone have any tips for advice for the parks this time of year? My father keeps telling me that its going to be super crowded even though its during a time where crowds are normally lower. I'm just super excited that we get to go anyway.
    "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

I live in the general area, and though it's been a few years since I've gone to Disney World, here's a few things I remember. It is going to be crowded. It's the holiday season and you'll be going on a weekend, so it will be crazy. However, Disney does it right so it will be gorgeous. Disney has something called Fast Passes that you can pick up for the rides to get in at a set time rather than waiting in the regular long lines. There is also a parade every day, so you might be able to get in on some of the rides quicker if you skip the parade and head for the rides. Food is super expensive there so be aware if you plan on eating - even the inexpensive places aren't really "cheap". If you can, I would pack a backpack full of snacks and drinks to avoid over spending. And keep your eye out for hidden mickey's They are all over the place. Hope you have a great time!

Comment

World Showcase!! in Epcot! I love it, go explore the different foods, and shops and have a great time. I love Japan, they have a haibachi and a quick fast foodish place to eat. Also in Morocco you can get a Henna, which are just fun. In Paris they have an awesome pastry shop. There are fireworks at the end of the night, so you have to stay for that. Um, rides rides, fast track! and the one I can't remember the name of that simulates going into outer space. Also, pay attention to the photo op spots. Like one right when you walk in, its a pic in front of the big silver ball! There is also a pretty fountain about mid-way through. Have fun!!!! =)
      "You want for myself
      You get me like no one else
      I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
      Even in the darkest part of me
      I am beautiful with you
      Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
      You're here with me
      Just show me this and I'll believe
      I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Thank you both for the advice! The crowds were only bad when we went to the Magic Kingdom but we still had an amazing time! Hope to put up pictures soon!
        "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

Working...
        X