Tips for Dubai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tips for Dubai

I will meet my SO in Dubai, but I donīt know the City at all. So I have problems booking a Hotel because I donīt know the nice areas. I donīt want to stay in a hotel where I need a 45 min Taxi drve to the interesting places.
    Do you have any tips for me?????????????????????????????????????????

I want this trip to be perfect, because there will our future be decided!!!!!!!!

Do some research first. In UAE I believe it is illegal for unmarried couples to sleep together. My friend lives there and was telling me about all the rules that forbid males and females sleeping in the same house unmarried. I don't know if the same rules apply for tourists and hotels but I would look into it. Also make sure you don't wear anything too revealing. Shorts or anything shorter then your knee is a no, also tank tops and showing shoulders I think. I remember in the news a while back some tourists went to jail cause they had premarital sex. Do some reading up on their culture and find out what is okay and what isn't.
    As for where the hotels are, look on www.tripadvisor.com that is usually a good place to find recommendations.

Comment

I will wait for the sex untill we are merried, so there is no problem. My boyfriend is from the Arab Peninsula, so he knows how we have to behave. As a sighn of respect, I will deffinitly NOT wear to sexy, tight or short cloths.I do know the culture quet well.

Comment

Working...
      X