UK immigration tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK immigration tips?

Ok, so my SO lives in England. I would like to visit him in the summer, this year. I'm a bit paranoid from my not-so-nice immigration officer last time. I stayed a month in England. Right now I have about $3,000ish saved in the bank. I've read I need to bring all this kind of stuff to prove I'll go home. Anyways I digress, I'm probably going to be flying into Dublin, as they are cheaper than anyother flight I've checked. So, this time so I'll be dealing with Irish immigration, then going onwards to the UK, if I satisfy the immigration officer anyway. I just want to be prepared, does anyone here have any experience with going this way and dealing with Irish immigration? Also I'd be staying 3 maybe 4 weeks again and my boyfriend would be paying for most of my expenses. I'm just soooo nervous..TIPS please??

You will still have to go through the UK immigration. When flying in to the UK from anywhere there is a line up for european passports and non so you will still have to talk to them. I haven't heard that they do this profiling and never had a problem entering. Have a letter from your employer saying you intend to be back at work on a certain date, have a print out of your bank statement and just tell the truth and try not to look nervous like you are hiding anything.

Comment

Working...
    X