Crazy Idea ADVICE ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Idea ADVICE ASAP

During our version of March break my dad had promised me money to go to London. He never did. However, today he gave me the money to go and told me to go for the weekend and a bit. Excited but thinking it wouldnt be enough for a last minute flight I looked for fun. Flights to London were well under 1000 dollars. Now I'm sitting here trying to debate with myself if i should go and spring a surprise visit on my SO or save the money till May.

Would it be strange to spring a visit on him? Would I be crazy to just go? I finished all my papers and i only have an exam april16th so im good. I don't know what to do.
    ADVICEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long since you saw him last? and when would you have another chance to see him?

I think, if my dad gave me the money, I probably would go. But you should think about the long flights and time differences too, if you are planning to go only for a few day!!

If you want to go and find a good offer, I can't see what really is against it?

Comment

id go but then i often do crazy things so it wouldnt be different for me to do it and i always go by the saying that life is too short so do what makes u happy ... however it is a long way to go for only a couple of days
      morven and christopher <3

Comment

I think it would be a waste of money to go for only a couple days. As nice as it would be to see your SO I would hold off until you can make it worth your while. 16 hours of flights for only a couple days is not something I'd do. Save it for may, personally I would rather want quality time with him rather then a couple days where I am jetlegged.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
          I think it would be a waste of money to go for only a couple days. As nice as it would be to see your SO I would hold off until you can make it worth your while. 16 hours of flights for only a couple days is not something I'd do. Save it for may, personally I would rather want quality time with him rather then a couple days where I am jetlegged.
          Yeah... I agree, to be honest!

Comment

Agreed

The jetlag will last longer than the trip itself. That tells you enough in my opinion.

Comment

I would go, I'm always up for crazy spur-of-the-moment ideas like that and I've definitely surprised my SO once before. It would be nice to see him, even if it is just for a couple of days.

sigpic

Comment

I ended up going and currently things are not good. I feel like I should have never came. It's not about the Jet lag but because it was so spur of the moment he can't really cancle things with his family to come see me. o I've seen him once and we're in a big fight and he's not returning my texts. I currenly don't know if we're even a couple.

Comment

that sounds awful! I'm sorry to hear that!!
                  Why don't you just go to the family-things? are you staying far away from him?
                  :S

Comment

Oh no that's not good, I'm sorry to hear that things like this are better off being talked over before hand.

Comment

Working...
                    X