No announcement yet.

How to pack everything :-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certainly seems like an interesting method, though I've never had trouble fitting in all my crap. That may possibly be because on international and connected flights, you automatically get two free check-in bags, which is really handy. Though they both never end up full on the way over, but I pack for 3-6months, so I take things like books, my colour pencil set and current sketchbook and other bits and pieces. My backpack fits in my laptop, a spare set of light clothes, a book and lots of other bits and pieces that I might need. I recently just changed to having a second carry-on item when before I'd only ever had the backpack. But I bought a dslr camera so had a reasonable sized camera bag for that, so all the usual stuff went into my backpack which went in the overhead compartment, then my camera bag carried my wallet and passport etc and I always kept it with me. It was much nice just worrying about that as opposed to the bigger backpack.
    Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
    First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Fairly similar, but I think this results in a greater number of bundles and includes packing items other than clothing:
      https://www.onebag.com/images/bundle-wrapping.jpg

Comment

I am so going to use this when travel from now on.

Comment

This is great! I'll be moving soon so this will come in handy when packing up my suitcase! Thanks for posting!
          "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
          Made it official: September 17, 2010
          Got engaged: January 15, 2012
          Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
          Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
          Got married: November 21, 2012
          Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
          Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Incredible!! Wow! Thanks for this!
            February 2012 -- met online
            August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
            April 2013 -- met in person
            June 2013 -- broke up
            July 2013 -- back together
            August 2013 -- 2nd visit
            October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
            April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

Lol I'm not one to bring a lot when going somewhere. 2 skirts,2 dresses,2 shirts,a bra ,and an extra pair of shoes.

Comment

Cool! Totally worth a shot to see how it goes and if it's the thing for you.

Comment

Working...
                X