Vacuum storage bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vacuum storage bags

I came across these vacuum storage bags the other day as I was skimming through the homeware section of this catalogue. I'm going to order a pack as I'm sure they'll come in handy this summer! Thought I'd share the idea in case you guys think you'd find them useful too. Perhaps check in your area for suppliers though, as while this company delivers internationally the shipping costs seem a bit high

I finally bought some! I absolutely love mine, although I haven't used them for travel. I have Space Bags. I got a multi-pack box, so there are a couple of different sizes. One of them is even especially for travel-in case you don't have access to a vacuum cleaner.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I got some from the dollar store, I used them when I came to be with my SO they work great!!

Comment

I packed all of my clothes (save for a few outfits since I was packing early) in those bags for my move next week. They're amazing.
        ♥ Erika & Thomas ♥
        ♥ Est. January 13, 2011 ♥ Became LDR July 1, 2011 ♥ Christmas visit December 24 - 29, 2011 ♥ Closed the distance June 2, 2012 ♥

♪ Cause with you I'd withstand all of it to hold your hand ♫

Comment

My family used those when we moved. They're really great. But sometimes the bags curl up into odd shapes and you kind of have to squoosh them out if you want to pack with them. They were a pretty genius idea.

Comment

Working...
          X