Packing makeup in a carry-on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packing makeup in a carry-on

I'm flying out to see my SO tomorrow (yay!), and I'm only bringing a carry-on bag with me. This will be the first time I've flown with only a carry-on (which is strange, considering how often I travel...I guess I only ever take really long trips). Obviously I'm familiar with the one-ziploc-bag rule for liquids/toiletries, but I'm not sure how that applies to makeup. Do I need to fit my concealer, lipstick, powder, etc. in the bag with my shampoo, etc? Or can the non-liquid makeup items be packed wherever?

Thanks!

Non liquid makeup and lipstick is okay. anything liquid (concealer) needs to be under 100 mls.

Comment

I'd pack it in with your shampoos and other liquids just to be on the safe side

Notes:
      Met: 8.17.09
      Started Dating: 8.20.09
      First Met: 10.2.10
      Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Powders/lipsticks don't really need to go in the bag-I haven't ever had problems with those outside of the quart bag. I'd put liquid concealers/liners into the bag, just to be safe. I haven't ever had problems, but it can't hurt! Have fun with your SO!!!

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
        Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
        Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'll just try to stuff as much of it into one bag as I can.

Comment

Working...
          X