No announcement yet.

If You Could Go Anywhere For A Week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on where I live now I would say San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, or a road trip of Canada's east coast.

Comment

Sark!

Comment

Back to Galway, of course, or Venice! We're also planning on doing a road trip of California's wineries, a la Sideways.
        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Me and my SO both want to go to Japan~

Comment

Guessing that this excludes going to your So, huh? XD
            I want to go to Ireland and my so wants to go to Japan, so either of those.. or both. XD
            "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
            This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
            Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

to Philadelphia, where my SO lives...

or France, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Scotland, Belgium, Denmark, Guernsey, Scilly Islands, St. Thomas, Barbados, Dutch Antilles, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Canada

as long as he is with me, I would want to see the whole world actually.....
              The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

Hmm I have a lot of place I want to go I know my SO mainly wants to go to Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
                  Only a week? Alaska maybe. I feel like a week isn't enough time to see a country so I wouldn't want to go to a new country for just a week. I'd prefer a month or so. But then again, I'm a teacher so I'm spoiled with vacation time
                  Same with me hehehe! one week wouldn't be enough for me either, so i'd go somewhere here in Leb for a week. if i could go anywhere for a month (and take my SO along) i would be one of those three: Cuba, Iceland, Ireland & Scotland. These are my top 4 places to visit! can't pick one, sorry..
                  Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                  And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                  ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

To my SO in El Bolsón, Argentina If that doesn't count, then frankly... Anywhere in the world! It's on my bucketlist to see every country in the world before I die, and I'm up in 14 countries so far so it's a good start at least Top places right now would be Argentina, New Zealand, Kenya and Peru!

Met online: February 2011
                    Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

if I could meet my SO anywhere in the world for a week, I would actually have to say Disneyland, six flags, universal studios, the whole southern California experience. Even though I've been 3 times, he's never been, so it would be pretty magical

Comment

To my other half in Arizona, US.

If not there, then I would love to see China, Australia, New Zealand and Italy.

Comment

Working...
                        X