Why is June so far away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is June so far away!

I just want to be with him already!! ): I feel like June is so far away. I keep looking for things to do to occupy my mind until then. We've already bought the tickets and made a list of things we'll want to do and I even made his picking list. I'm going to go nuts!

Aww I totally understand that feeling! I don't think I'll be able to see my SO until around that time either.. next summer sometime at least. Maybe you can get together with some friends.. start a new hobby.. watch a new TV series.. bake some cookies.. I don't know but the important thing is you have a date set and each day.. hour.. minute.. second.. that goes by is another less to seeing him!! yay! I hope the time goes by quick for you!

Comment

We've all been there..it sucks but you'll get there

Met online: 1/30/11
      Met in person: 5/30/12
      Second visit: 9/12/12
      Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

I totally agree with you!!! I got to wait until 04.05.12 May, until I see my love again, I have 4 months and 3 weeks, not as bad as you (sorry) but it's bad enough! A week is bad enough haha, plus we can't talk so much due to work, but we make use of the time we can have a phone call, and a text here and there, unlike you we have a 7 hours time difference too, and 8300 odd miles.

I like you wish I could sleep until May so it comes faster haha, but truth of the matter we all need money, and I need a LOT by that time, I have 2 return flights London - Thailand to pay for (approx £1200 UK) and pay for a UK Visitor Visa for her to come stay with me for 6 months after I go to Thailand (Approx £800 UK) so Im looking to save about £3000 in the next 5 months hah, saying that, I have 46.5 hours overtime already, and that's only 2 weeks! so I'm well on my way, the more I work, the faster times goes :P

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I agree with MattDavies86, he says "The more I work, the faster times goes" and thats true. I believe it is very important to keep your self occupied.

And like most of you, I'm also in the same situation. I'll have to wait untill August untill I finally meet him. For the time being, I talk a lot with him about it and we try to make it as fun as possible the way it is now.
          Secretly also planning a small suprise for my SO. Maybe a good idea for keeping your mind occupied?

In the end... we'll just have to try to cope with these feelings :/ Unfortunatly, time machines do not excist
          You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

Agreed I have to wait to June as well, my plan is to find another job and do some short course online to keep me occupied

Comment

Well, actually now it's 17 days.

Comment

After reading all of your replies I feel SO fortunate that I get to see my SO usually once a month. I feel for you guys that have to wait so long, I know it's hard to be away from someone you love. That's the great thing about this community, we are all going through the same stuff Hang in there girl, time will fly by!

Comment

I have to wait until June as well. Well, I'll be leaving on May 31st, but I won't get to him until June 1st. We haven't booked out tickets though. I want to book them, but he wants to wait until March. -.- I'm being impatient, lol. We're starting to make a list of things to do while I'm visiting him, so that's good.
                  sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by kria View Post
                    I have to wait until June as well. Well, I'll be leaving on May 31st, but I won't get to him until June 1st. We haven't booked out tickets though. I want to book them, but he wants to wait until March. -.- I'm being impatient, lol. We're starting to make a list of things to do while I'm visiting him, so that's good.
                    Well we've already bought his tickets for his June trip, but on a whim the other night we decided that he'll come here for my birthday and celebrate with my family. We've never met before, and so now he has to worry about meetif me AND my family all in the same trip, hahahah. But my family will be cool. I just pray that everything goes smoothly.

Comment

Originally posted by bethyylovee View Post
                      Well, actually now it's 17 days.
                      Well that's awesome news! I'm sure everything will go awesome!
                      It's so excinting huh?

Reading about other people's upcoming visits helps me with the wait oddly enough. It keeps me excited and happy about my coming visit.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                      Married April 18th, 2015!!
                      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mims27 View Post
                        Well that's awesome news! I'm sure everything will go awesome!
                        It's so excinting huh?

Reading about other people's upcoming visits helps me with the wait oddly enough. It keeps me excited and happy about my coming visit.
                        Me too. I love reading the stories and what nots. I'm SO EXCITED!!

Comment

Originally posted by bethyylovee View Post
                          Well we've already bought his tickets for his June trip, but on a whim the other night we decided that he'll come here for my birthday and celebrate with my family. We've never met before, and so now he has to worry about meetif me AND my family all in the same trip, hahahah. But my family will be cool. I just pray that everything goes smoothly.
                          That's fantastic!! I'm glad you get to see one another sooner than expected. I wish my SO and I could meet on a whim, but we're way too far away for that. Don't worry about him meeting all of you at once. I had to meet my SO's entire family at once during his birthday. I think it was about 12 people though. I was really nervous, but it turned out fine in the end, so I'm sure your SO will be fine. When your family see how happy he makes you, then they will probably love him just because of that reason alone if no other reason. I hope all goes well! You'll have to let us know!!
                          sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by kacie View Post
                            Agreed I have to wait to June as well, my plan is to find another job and do some short course online to keep me occupied
                            Well the online short courses fell through, and I haven't got a new job yet! I am doing one short course til around april time though which helps, need to find something else though, might see about signing up to something after Easter.

Comment

I might visit my boyfriend in July. We haven't booked tickets and that kills me. Somebody here said it helps to set a date and I agree, then you have something to look forward to.
                              Right now the tickets for summer are so expensive, we're waiting for them to be cheaper. Is anybody also waiting to buy tickets?? when do you think will be the best time to buy tickets for summer (june/july)???

Comment

Working...
                              X