Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Completely Flexible Schedule, does that help me with flights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely Flexible Schedule, does that help me with flights?

Hello. I have been in a LDR for approximately three years now. We have still not met yet. The reasoning is heavily due to the fact that I am disabled. I have technically been disabled for the last 4 years, but it wasn't until this last month that I learned that I will finally be seen as disabled by the government's eyes, as well, I'll be pulling back pay for the time in between. This is good news because I had drained my entire savings in medical bills and health insurance.

I am getting ready to plan a trip to go see her.

I feel like being disabled, I must be in an advantageous position. By that I mean, I have no scheduling conflicts. Although I'll be getting money, I still need to plan smart. I need to travel and still be smart about money.

Can anyone provide me advice about traveling with a 100% flexible schedule.

I would assume that means you can leave at any given day or time. That means you can take advantage of last minute deals, seat sales that pop up or book in advance. I'd set up alerts on different websites that keep track of fare prices and also look out for seat sales and buy when the prices are low. Basically..., the world is your oyster.

Comment

Thank you for the fast response. Looking around, I see a lot better prices than I would have imagined.

Comment

Working...
      X