If you are planning any travel, step inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are planning any travel, step inside

So I was never a fan of travel agents at all. I always figured I could do the same thing they could do because of the Internet. Well, I was WRONG. I just wanted to share my info with you. A very close friend of mine became a travel agent. She and I planned a trip to NY since she had never been there (I'm from there). She wanted to book the hotels, so I told her what towns I wanted to stay in and she got us rooms at better prices than I've ever gotten. I was happy. So I decided to plan a Disney trip for my daughters bday this March. I searched and searched, then joy asked me to just let her quote me a price. Not only did she get me the BEST prices at great places, she was able to get me a bunch of extra stuff too. I then booked a cruise for this September on the carnival website. Joy told me she could have gotten me the same rate but with ADDITIONAL ROOM CREDIT that I wasn't able to get on my own. Oh well, my loss. One of the advantages to using a travel agent is that they have the ability to watch your trip and get you better pricing of the prices go down.

Anyway, just wanted to share my recent experiences. If you are looking to travel (she does international as well), use Joy at Time to travel. You can PM me for the phone number. The worst that will happen is she can't help you. But there is no charge to use a travel agent!
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.
Working...
X