Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get super cheap flights!

Hi guys!

I have recently come across 2 ways to get ridiculously cheap flights! Cheap flights are like the best thing in the world to people in LDRs so I really wanted to share this with you
    The one thing is a website called Scott's Cheap Flights. A team of people check for flights from around the world and notify you if they find any good deals. Some past flight deals that were on there were like UK to Australia for£450 and UK to USA for £250! You do have a pay to get to see all of the deals they find but it is nothing compared to the savings I guess.
    Another way to get cheap flights is by subscribing to Jack's Flight Club. He sends you deals that he finds via email and you can also download his app. But Jack only finds flights that are outbound from the UK and Ireland so this is unlikely to help you if neither of you live there (unless, of course, you find something so cheap that you can be creative with you flight itinerary!)

I really hope this helps you guys, especially if you and your SO live particularly far away from each other and flights are a problem (as is the case with me) !
    Last edited by StephMcw; October 21, 2018, 04:13 PM.

Wow, thank you very much this was pretty darn good info

Comment

Omg thank you for sharing going to check this out..5 flights to Canada this year and hadn't been cheap lol think the cheapest I've managed was just under £400 return but always resulted in a bit of a stop over in Toronto for a good few hours.i use that time wisely..FRESHEN UP ��

Comment

Personally, I use skyscanner. They always seem to have better deals than any other sites I've seen. You can set up price alerts if you plan ahead, to help save more money.

Comment

Is it still in business? I'm hoping to go to Australia

Comment

When coronavirus is over.

Comment

I think that there are some special web-sites for it. The best option is to buy long flights through other countries, but you need to be patient about it, and now it`s impossible during coronavirus times...

Comment

Working...
              X