Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you say "My check card now earns me miles!"? I can!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you say "My check card now earns me miles!"? I can!

So... I just booked my flights for my next trip to Pittsburgh in two weeks and realized that I was flying Delta again. I immediately went to their website to get a skymiles card before booking the flight so that I could begin to earn miles. Only to find out that it just so happens that Delta and Suntrust (which happens to be my current bank) are in a partnership where I can get a Delta Skymiles Check card and earn miles on all of my purchases! Plus the 15,000 free miles after my very first purchase, and then 1 mile per $1 spent?!

YES PLEASE! So my advice would be to contact your financial institution and find out if they partner with any airlines so that you can start reaping the benefits and working your way towards your next trip to see your SO!

Awesome, thanks!
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

I signed up for airmile at Qantas - which is nice, I earn points every time I fly. XD

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I was thinking of getting a credit card from an airline, but I don't want to have to pay the annual fees. My bank has a travel card which I ended up getting. Hopefully the rewards are just as good.

Comment

At the moment, American Airlines have a deal where if you spend $750 within the first 4 months of receiving their card, you get 30,000 air miles. So maybe if you can put your rent on a credit card, or have some big expenses coming up, this could be a good idea. My SO now only has to pay the tax on his ticket which would normally leave us $1000 out of pocket. And afterwards, he gets points for every dollar he spends on it to put towards future flights

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X