Do i get the travel insurance???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do i get the travel insurance???

im planning and hoping to get my plane ticket tomarrow, now do i get the travel insurance cause its extra and will help if my flight is cancelled or whatever, but if i dont its cheaper. ive never bought my own plane tickets before so im wondering what to do

Like any insurance, it's just about weighing your risks and making the decision.
    I personally don't buy travel insurance...but I go into it knowing that there is a small chance something could happen and I could lose all that money. It's just a risk you have to decide if you want to take!

Good luck!

Comment

Personally I get an annual policy each year as I travel alot, but whatever you do NEVER buy it from the person you get your tickets from! Its always extortionate!

I usually get mine from a company called 'flexicover', I've had to claim off it before and their really good, payout fast and are really cheap! I've got single trip cover from them before for less than £5! (about $8)

Comment

Originally posted by mattheww65 View Post
        Personally I get an annual policy each year as I travel alot, but whatever you do NEVER buy it from the person you get your tickets from! Its always extortionate!

I usually get mine from a company called 'flexicover', I've had to claim off it before and their really good, payout fast and are really cheap! I've got single trip cover from them before for less than £5! (about $8)

hmm i may do that, since i'll be flying in December and we tend to get really bad snowstorms i probably will get it

Comment

Originally posted by mattheww65 View Post
          Just FYI, Flexicover is for UK/EU residents only:
          "Our policies are available to you if you are permanently resident in the United Kingdom or European Union and have been for the past six months prior to the date of issue, and registered with a medical practitioner in the United Kingdom or European Union. Trips must commence and end in your country of residence."

Comment

i ended up getting it with priceline.com because new england weather especially in the winter is unpredictable so better to be safe then sorry

Comment

we use expedia.com...it have travel insurance..my so buy it..its kinda expensive to me..its about 75usd which is 240myr...but i think it good to have it..

p/s maybe i reply your post too late?:-P

Comment

Yeah I guess I'm too late, but I've never bought travel insurance.

Comment

heh yeah too late cause i did buy mine, considering i live in New England and the weather changes alot especially in the winter time then i had to

Comment

Working...
                  X