What should he bring with him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should he bring with him?

My SO is coming to visit on Tuesday, and I'm trying to come up with a list of things he should bring with him. Because we always end up wanting to do something but can't because one of us left something where we live, he asked me to make a list of things I want him to bring. :P

So far I have a book I lent him that he keeps forgetting to return, a few movies, and a video game. What else do you think it'd be good for him to bring?

And, I guess to start a good forum conversation, what sort of things do you bring when you visit your SO that you two use together?

Oddly enough, one of the things I would pack when I visited my SO (when we were dating) was a suit/nice set of clothes so we could go somewhere really special. Other things to ask him to bring (I would suggest):

A Camera (capture those special moments)
    A Gift (get him one and leave it up to him what to choose to get you)
    Swimshorts (you may want to get a room in a motel, and enjoying a swim together is always fun )

Finally, himself ...........
    Love is the only thing that can cross all boundaries and cannot be stopped. It crosses countries, continents, oceans and even the stars themselves. It makes peace in the middle of war, and stops hatred in it's tracks. -Anon

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. - Apostle Paul in his first letter to the Church at Corinth (1 Corinthians 13:3-5)

Comment

Definitely agree with nice "date" clothes.

Games are always good fun. I'm on the look out for good "couple games" y'know the ones where you see how well you know each other or find out more about each other.

Ummm..I seem to be taking a whole suitcase of stuff that isn't clothes! Mainly Christmas prezzies for our mini christmas.

Maybe any CD's you might want to listen to together? Movies to watch together?
      Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Good movies (better discuss what kind of movies-who knows you both had different taste!) could snuggle on couch watching movies with popcorn and some music to listen together is good... and couple games are fun!

If my SO come to visit, i would ask him to bring at least one nice clothes, and yes, swim shorts (we both love swimming), or any other special clothes that we will need when we're doing our activities.. for sure he had to made sure he brought everything from where he come from as Asian sizing very different-its smaller than western (shoes, sandals, jeans, pants, etc).

If you're planning anything that requires special stuff like dress, sports or hiking tools (surf board?wet suit?snowboard?), and it cannot rented or find in your city, or its difficult to find the sizing, its better to bring his own.

just a thought tho....

Comment

Working...
        X