Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Booking flight+hotel, with less hotel nights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booking flight+hotel, with less hotel nights?

So I'm visiting my SO in Las Vegas over spring break. I'm ready to book my flight and am interested in getting a hotel room, but not for the entire length of the stay, only for maybe 2 or 3 nights out of the week as he has a roomate and we'd like some alone time. Does anybody know if it's possible to enter less hotel days than the length of your flight while booking in a package deal online? Hopefully that made sense!

I would say try booking them separately, because i'm not sure i know of one those travel websites that do that. Which ones have you tried so far?

Comment

travelocity, southwest, priceline. I was just hoping for the discounted hotel price with the flight you know?

Comment

I suggest calling their customer service numbers and just asking them. I haven't seen a way to do what you want online, but maybe they can do it for you manually on their end.
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

you may actually get a better deal by booking separately. I've stopped doing lump deals and started using hotels.com when I need a hotel - freaking FANTASTIC prices and service.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
          X