Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving music!

For the first time, I'll be DRIVING to see Brian on Wednesday
    The drive is about 5 hours (which I will admit, isn't bad and could be much worse.)

I'm in need of some music to put on my ipod to listen to in the car during the drive.

As far as my music tastes go, I'll listen to anything from country to rock to metal to whatever. I'm pretty flexible for genres and am basically looking for upbeat things to keep me awake and happy.

So! What are your suggestions for road trip music?

Comment

Life is a Highway - you can use either the original from Tom Cochrane or the remake by Rascal Flatts.
      Living in America - James Brown. I don't know why, but that song always gets me going on a road trip.
      F**k You - Cee Lo Green. A new favorite. I don't know why, but I love singing that at the top of my lungs in the car on the 15 min ride to get my daughter from school!
      Like A G6 - Far East Movement. Another new favorite. The beat is just thumpin'.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyGund View Post
        Life is a Highway - you can use either the original from Tom Cochrane or the remake by Rascal Flatts.
        Living in America - James Brown. I don't know why, but that song always gets me going on a road trip.
        F**k You - Cee Lo Green. A new favorite. I don't know why, but I love singing that at the top of my lungs in the car on the 15 min ride to get my daughter from school!
        Like A G6 - Far East Movement. Another new favorite. The beat is just thumpin'.
        thank you!
        I totally agree on the Cee Lo Green song! love it
        I can't believe I didn't think of life is a highway!

Comment

Did you ever play Grand Theft Auto? Especially Grand Theft Auto IV. It has lots of radio stations and it plays awesome driving music! All kind of songs. I downloaded the whole soundtrack and when my SO and I are doing our road trip to Auckland we'll be listening to it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_..._IV_soundtrack

Comment

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
            Did you ever play Grand Theft Auto? Especially Grand Theft Auto IV. It has lots of radio stations and it plays awesome driving music! All kind of songs. I downloaded the whole soundtrack and when my SO and I are doing our road trip to Auckland we'll be listening to it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_..._IV_soundtrack

I love GTA!! I NEVER even THOUGHT of downloading the soundtrack!! what an awesome idea! thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by DropkickDisco View Post
              I love GTA!! I NEVER even THOUGHT of downloading the soundtrack!! what an awesome idea! thank you.
              So glad I could help.

Comment

Working...
              X