Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VACATION! how do you get a vacay package while departing from different places?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VACATION! how do you get a vacay package while departing from different places?

Hi!

I'm planning to go on an all-inclusive vacation with my S.O. but I don't really understand how to do it!

I'll be traveling from Toronto and he'll be traveling from Vancouver.

Would one of us just buy the package... and the other just purchase another plane ticket to the destination even though it's already included?

Or... is it best to purchase separate flight and separate hotel package...

I'd love to hear what you guys have done in the past!

Thank you!

Lindsay

Vacation packages are marketed to those leaving from the same location and sometimes, are not even as great a value as booking separately. You really have to do your homework.

That being said, since every meet The Boy and I have had has been at a vacation destination, we price hotel and airfare separately. We each pay our own airfare to the destination and we've so far taken turns on paying for accommodations and food. He picked up the tab the first time we went, I picked up the tab the second time we went.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Ooh! Another T town-Van couple! :3
      Can you update what you did for that? Me and my SO are planning something similar.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
      -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
      \

Comment

Working...
      X