Parking help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parking help

Hey guys, were meeting Nathan in San Francisco and staying there for 3 days, but parking is crazy expensive, mom says its going to be like 30-40 bucks a night. Originally we were going to have my aunt drop us off and then pick us up 3 days later, but now she's going on vacation. so i was wondering if anyone knows some cheaper spots to park in san fran? Or has any ideas or suggestions.
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

I stayed in one that wasn't too bad, I think it was $30 per day. Maybe that is expensive but I was expecting $50+ like when I was in NY city. Here some of the parking lots are $4 an hour so $30-$40 seem reasonable. Thank goodness for google map street view, I found it, its on 531 Jackson street.

Comment

Did a quick google search and this site had tons of information:

https://www.betterbidding.com/index....owtopic=14134&

You can also probably save lots of money by parking near the airport or even in Oakland or something and then take BART into the city. BART is cheap and really easy to use. Those parking places outside the airport (like park n' fly or expresso parking) are usually under $10 a day.
      Last edited by mllebamako; May 21, 2011, 05:59 AM.

Comment

FYI on the BART...

Its somewhat similar to a subway like New York, but newer like the T in Boston. However, its is maddenly noisy. So if you're at all sensitive to loud sound, bring ear plugs. Otherwise agreed, cheap and easy!

Comment

Working...
        X