Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free flights to Japan!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...oreigners.html

Hey, for anyone who's SO lives in Japan, I found this while scrolling through reddit today and thought I would share. They are basically offering a bunch of free trips there in order to boost the tourism industry. I didn´t really look much into it (My SO lives in Canada :P) But perhaps it would be helpful to some of you

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
    -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
    \

I just asked my SO if he'd go with me lol I've always wanted to go.

Comment

:o I must keep up with that!! My SO isn't in Japan, but I've been dying to go there since I was a child, and I'd love to go with Loic

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
      Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

My SO isn't there either but delicious food is and that's enough of a reason for me to go!!

Comment

Ooh, I'll definitely let my SO know about this; his major is Japanese Language & Literature, so...; I wanna go tooo!

Comment

My SO doesn't live in Japan but meet there can be cool too. How can we get the free flights?
            Why am I always trying the impossible?

Comment

My SO other will be there next year that would be awesome to be able to go see him.

Comment

Very interesting...

My SO lives in Japan, but not going to take on this offer.
                The reason my SO and I can't meet more often is due to his work schedule and not finances.

Guess... I've also been in Japan so many times (also going to university there in the spring), I want other people to have the chance.

Visiting Japan is a great and unforgettable experience, so apply people! ^^
                Please come and see the wonders of Japan.

To those who do apply... or are just thinking about going to Japan:
                I recommend going to the Osaka/Kyoto area instead of Tokyo.

Comment

Working...
                X