Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best websites to buy plane tickets to UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best websites to buy plane tickets to UK?

Looking for flights for Christmas time to visit my SO in the UK. It's overwhelming the number of websites to double check! Does anyone have any suggestions for websites with cheap flights, especially to the UK?

I don't know if you've already tried it, but I always use kayak.com (or a similar site) to compare prices and find a good deal

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

i really would not know what to suggest, just google stuff like "plane ticket compare prices" and you'll find hopefully what you want. just remember that fro flights from the us to europe it's better to book flights for christmas by the 31st of october or prices will be CRAZY

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

My SO ad I always use www.checkfelix.com. Personally, I find it very helpful that they let you compare prices from different airlines and we have found great deals through their page in the past. We also check the websites of the big airlines directly (Lufthansa, Northwest, Delta, BA...) as they often offer special fares as well. In addition we are subscribed to the newsletter off our favourite airlines in order to keep up with their offers and sales.

My So is planning to visit me on Christmas but we haven’t booked his flight yet either because his boss hasn’t given his ok yet. I am getting so nervous! Let’s hope we’ll both find reasonable priced fares. Good luck to us haha

Comment

www.edreams.com or www.govolo.com usually have good prices, at least I've found quite good deals there! Good luck

Comment

I've always had the best luck finding the cheapest international flights with kayak.com. They also compare with several other sites, like Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, etc.

Comment

I like Kayak, Vayama and Bing Travel. I find the best price, then compare it to the carriers website, where I can often get it a few bucks cheaper. Also, doing it that way, should there be a problem, the airline will deal with you directly, instead of referring you back to the third party website for help. Holiday prices just went up by a good size chunk the other day, so I'd get those tickets fast if I were you!
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you all for the great suggestions! I'll get right on it today

Comment

Hey there! I know i'm late on adding in my two cents on this (but I just joined and maybe it will be helpful for the future)
                  I'm also one who's on the east coast with my SO in the UK! I really like hotwire.com because they have a flex search that will search a date range of 30 days and find you the best prices.
                  I dont know if it's an option for you, but things seem to be cheapest when you fly out of Boston.

Good luck to you!

Comment

there are plenty of sites out there. If you type into google 'cheap flights to UK' alsorts are bound to come up. Expedia can do some good deals last minute too

Comment

Working...
                    X