Copenhagen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copenhagen

Hello all! My GF and I are thinking about going on a trip to Copenhagen for a weekend in February 2013.

Does anybody here live in/lived in/travelled to Copenhagen before? Any kind of help would be well-appreciated

Cheers

Hey, sorry I never saw this thread. I was raised in Copenhagen (lived there for around 20 years), so if you still have plans of going, you can ask me anything. I'll love to help out with ideas or advice. Also if your have questions about our confusing train system (mostly the ticket system) - since we don't have ticket gates like most countries, it's your responsibility to have a valid ticket when you board the train or it will end up costing you around 750 DKK (more than 80 EUR) if you get caught.

Comment

I was there in Feb and it was soooo cold! Was really nice though. Small place, wouldn't spend more then a weekend there. I saw everything after the first day and then went to Malmo the second.

Comment

I am too late on this post but great city! I love Denmark and the Danes!

Comment

Working...
        X