Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with choosing a city for a citytrip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with choosing a city for a citytrip!

Hey everyone!

Me and my sister wanna suprise our parents with a citrytrip this summer. My mum will turn 50 in August, so we wanna send them on a little holiday together around that time.
    My mum loves sunny weather so we prefer a city in Italy, Spain or somewhere like that, though other suggestions are more than welcome!
    We were thinking about Sevilla, Valencia, Florence or Verona. (They have been to Rome, Barcelona and Madrid already.)
    Which of these cities can you guys recommend us? Or maybe there is another city thats even better?

Thanks in advance!
    With you or with no one.

As I am going to Florence this fall, I am inclined to say Florence I have not yet been there, but my friend (who is getting married to a girl there, I am going to their wedding) says it is a beautiful city.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

My daughter lived near Florence last summer. She said its amazing
      sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

I've been to both Florence and Verona. My SO lives in the province of Verona. So he took me to all the cool spots.
        I did like Florence a lot, mainly because of all the art there, and I did get to see my favorite paintings there. They have La Primavera and The Birth of Venus from Botticelli
        along with works by Michelangelo and Da Vinci.
        The Duomo is absolutely amazing. The architecture and the detail that went into it is a must see. There are plenty of museums there. I should warn you that it is a lot of walking and a lot of climbing stairs too to get to the top of the Duomo. The view from the top is well worth it though.

Verona is another beautiful city. The arena there is so wonderful. There's also castelvecchio they can go see, Ponte Vecchio, and Juliet's balcony. Less climbing stairs, a little more romantic I think.
        sigpic
        Met August 2012
        Official Nov. 18 2012
        Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
        He's visiting April 7-28 2014
        I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Comment

Working...
        X