Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European city for New Year's day

Hellou everybody.

I know it sounds a little far but me and my boyfriend (expecially him, he's so hasty and impatient ) like to organize hundreds and hundreds of visits and trips together. He already gots ticket for October for my birthday I love how he doesn't want to leave me without knowing when we'll see each other again.

But..

Im turning 18 this year so it will be my first overseas trip without my parents.
    I went to Paris last summer and I really loved it, when I left I thought about coming back again in winter, to see that romantic city with the beautiful snow.

He never went there, and he likes to discover new places as much as I do.
    But we want also to go somewhere both of us have never been, in Europe obv.

Also I'm afraid that in winter the snow would complicate things.. (I'm always so friggin afraid of flying.)

Any advice? Would you guys choose to go to one city already seen but with the one you love, or travel somewhere foreign together? If so, which city do you recommend me?

Well I always prefer to go somewhere I haven't been before, which I why I often only visit a country once, because if I'm going to spend money on traveling I don't see the idea of seeing something which is already familiar.
    Europe have a lot of interesting cities to offer, which could be just as romantic as Paris.
    Not sure where your SO and you have been, but what about Prague, Budapest or Vienna?

Comment

Originally posted by milaya View Post
      Europe have a lot of interesting cities to offer, which could be just as romantic as Paris.
      Not sure where your SO and you have been, but what about Prague, Budapest or Vienna?
      We actually thought about Prague! Both never went there, and it seems a nice city.

Comment

Originally posted by Cristiana View Post
        We actually thought about Prague! Both never went there, and it seems a nice city.
        Prague is amazing!! By far the most romantic city I've ever been to. You won't regret going there

Comment

I second Vienna. I went there in the spring so I don't really know what it is like in winter, but I can't imagine it being any less romantic and gorgeous. And there's so much to see there.
          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by emsimes View Post
            Prague is amazing!! By far the most romantic city I've ever been to. You won't regret going there
            And what about prices? I saw that 1 € is 27 Coronas
            For example, for a lunch how much did you spent? And transport, ecc?

Comment

I want to go to Prague for New Year's Eve this year (we live about 1,5h from Prague It's the nearest big city), but I don't think I can convince my SO.

Prague is very beautiful! You'll definitely like it.

I'd also suggest Cracow.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Working...
              X