Anyone been to Estonia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone been to Estonia?

Hey y'all, my SO is currently over here in the UK visiting me. We have a few weeks left together over here and were looking for cheap weekend city breaks. Anyway, we stumbled upon a really cheap deal to Tallinn, Estonia. It looks like such a beautiful city, but obviously it's quite 'unusual' so were just wondering if anyone else had been there? If you have, what's it like? Worth a visit?
    I'm living off £10 a week for 9 months to raise money for 4 charities (Tommy's, Home-Start, Lupus UK and Hughes Syndrome Foundation)
    please visit my blog and sponsor me! https://10poundpom.blogspot.com/
    It's really easy to donate, you just go to the blog link, click on the Just Giving links at the top right hand side, and then click donate! It literally takes 30 seconds to fill in the details in order to donate and it will make such a difference to these amazing charities! Every donation is greatly appreciated, no matter how small!

'The reason it hurts so much to separate....is because our souls are connected'

For Finnish people Tallinn is a place where people go and buy booze because it's cheap there

...I've been there once but I don't remember much of it, it was quite pretty there though

Should come to Tampere in Finland. Cheap flights with Ryanair from London and Edinburgh That's a nice city as well, they have a Moomin museum (if you even know what is )

Comment

never heard of it. my so and i are doing the same thing when i go to the UK in a few weeks. we were thinking spain or portugal, somewhere with a beach and amazing weather.

Comment

Working...
      X