Pearon International and Westjet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearon International and Westjet

I'm flying out of Toronto to Boston and was wondering if anyone could give me a rundown on the airport. I've tried looking at maps on the website but they won't show up. Also, what's the process of customs? I'm coming to the airport 3 hours before my flight to give myself enough time if security and customs take longer than expected. Is this enough time? Lastly, what's your experience with Westjet? Thanks a bunch

I've flown into Boston before, but it was a while ago and I can't remember. Airports are usually pretty easy to get around. lots of signs. And you can always ask the flight attendants for more help if you need it.

For customs, it'll be real easy coming from Canada. In fact, I sort of wonder if you'll even go through customs. Three hours is plenty of time to get through.

Have fun!

Comment

In my opinion, Westjet is a crappy airline. Their goal: to squish as many people together as physically possible EVEN if it's uncomfortable. Pearson Airport is really simple there are a lot of signs and the whole 'American' side as I like to call it is easy to find. And if you go on the domestic side you'll be able to walk through the glass doors if you tell a security guard that you've wandered into the wrong end.

Comment

Personally, I really like West Jet. They are cheap, and you get what you pay for, but Iīve never been treated badly on a West Jet flight.

Pearson is a nice airport, and itīs easy to find your way around it. You should have no trouble How are you getting there though? Because finding the right terminal is a bit of a pain :P Hmm, personally, I really donīt think you need three hours. Maybe 2? There are customs, but they are very quick. This also depends on the time of day though. For example, if your flight leaves at 4 in the morning, you could probably clear customs in an hour or so. But during a busier part of the day, it will obviously be much longer.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
        -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
        \

Comment

My parents are driving me to the airport sand from what I've seen available, there's a flight at 6:30. It's also on a Wednesday, and I'm sure it'll be less busy than a flight on a Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by ctmacbrad View Post
            My parents are driving me to the airport sand from what I've seen available, there's a flight at 6:30. It's also on a Wednesday, and I'm sure it'll be less busy than a flight on a Saturday.
            I think you'd be better with the Saturday flight. Weekdays are really busy due to business travelers.

Comment

Working...
            X